Monday, August 1, 2011

Thoughts

I cannot believe it is already August.
My summer has flown by so quickly.
Soon, I will be back in school (sigh), but that means moving up to a higher grade (woot!).
Here are some things I learned from the first year of high school:
  • Friends are important. (no matter how much you want to be popular/independent/cool you are going to need someone down the line)
  • Stop god d**n procrastinating. It's not going to EVER help you out.
  • Go for it. When you like someone, it's worth the shot. Just make sure you actually like them... Because if not... It can create huge problems.
  • Nice guys are ALWAYS nicer.
  • Have fun, these 4 years will be over soon.
  • BE YOURSELF!
Just some things that I hope I can actually live by this coming school year...

No comments:

Post a Comment